Luxury vinyl planks may not have the same classic look as hardwood, but they certainly offer an appealing alternative. Thanks to innovations in flooring technology and manufacturing, luxury vinyl is now more durable, comfortable, and realistic-looking than ever. It’s a practical and affordable choice that works for almost any Johns Creek home. Not familiar with luxury vinyl? Here is a bit of background from our team at Floor Coverings International Northeast Atlanta:
About Luxury Vinyl Planks
- Luxury vinyl plank flooring is designed to mimic hardwood flooring, from the texturing and beveled edges to the wood-look grain and color. Whether you like the look of maple, oak, or cherry, you can find a vinyl floor that matches that style.
- Luxury vinyl can handle foot traffic and water while resisting scratching and staining. Thus, it can be installed in almost any space – living rooms, kitchens, bedrooms, bathrooms, etc. Vinyl floors are also fairly easy to keep clean.
- Most luxury vinyl flooring has a built in underlayment. This layer helps to dampen sound, quiet your floors, and making it more comfortable to stand on the vinyl for long periods of time.
- Vinyl flooring is a great choice for homes with pets. Not only can it stand up to pets’ claws, it’s also easy to clean in case of accidents or spills.
- Luxury vinyl flooring is very affordable – cheaper than hardwood and many other common flooring types. Plus, they can last for ten years or more, making them a good value for the price.
Ready to see flooring samples in your own Johns Creek home? Give us a call! Floor Coverings International Northeast Atlanta provides free in-home consultations to local homeowners, and we’ll be happy to walk you through the entire process from start to finish.
You might also be interested in:
Photo Credit: Siamnukhathut Purathaka